If you haven’t figured out by now, I run a Personal Training facility called Improve Glasgow.
We’re based in the Tradeston area of Glasgow and focus very much on taking people who aren’t quite sure what they’re doing in the gym environment and turning them into stronger, fitter and leaner humans, whilst having a giggle along the way.
We work with a ton of folks from professional athlete to new mother to retiree to busy dude who wants to blow off some steam a few times per week.
Our signature program is our Personal Training program, which we run with 4 people to 1 coach in each session. This allows us to offer the perfect blend of coaching quality, individualisation and affordability.
Our 30 Day Trial features:
– A 1-to-1 introductory session to figure out how we can best help you during the program;
– 12 Personal Training sessions (3 per week);
– Unlimited access to our group training sessions;
– Customised meal plans, nutritional support, advice and guidance;
– Access to our ‘members only’ Facebook group
– Access to our nutrition e-books and exercise technique library
Our Personal Training sessions run between 7am-11am & 4pm-8pm Monda-Friday, and 8am-12pm on Saturdays. We also run complimentary HIIT sessions for our members on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays.
Our 30 Day Trial is currently £139 (and we’ll give you your money back if you complete it and don’t feel fitter, stronger and leaner).
You’ve got nothing to lose (except lbs and inches) and a helluva lot to gain.