If you haven’t figured out by now, I run a Personal Training facility called Improve Glasgow.
We’re based in the Tradeston area of Glasgow and focus very much on taking people who aren’t quite sure what they’re doing in the gym environment and turning them into stronger, fitter and leaner humans, whilst having a giggle along the way.
We work with a ton of folks from professional athlete to new mother to retiree to busy man who wants to blow off some steam a few times per week.
Our signature program is our Personal Training program, which we run with 4 people to 1 coach in each session. This allows us to offer the perfect blend of coaching quality, individualisation, and affordability.
The best way to get involved with us is through our 30 Day Trial, which you can apply to join here.
Our 30 Day Trial features:
– A 1-to-1 introductory session to figure out how we can best help you during the program;
– Up to 10 Personal Training sessions;
– Unlimited access to our group training sessions (HIIT, Gun Club, Glutes & Abs, etc.);
– Customised meal plans, nutritional support, advice and guidance;
– Access to our ‘members only’ Facebook group
– Access to our nutrition e-books and exercise technique library
Our Personal Training sessions run between 6am-11am & 4pm-8pm Monda-Friday, and 8am-12pm on Saturdays. We also run larger group training sessions for our members on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays.
Our 30 Day Trial is currently £139 (and we’ll give you your money back if you complete it and don’t feel fitter, stronger and leaner).
You’ve got nothing to lose (except lbs and inches) and a helluva lot to gain.